Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm ready!

     I'm definately not the first person in the world to go through this, I'm sure every high school graduate on their way to a far away college goes through something similar.

I'm definately going to miss my family. We don't always get along the greatest but we love eachother. I'm pretty sure life isn't going to be even half as amusing without them. I'll miss lame jokes with my mom. I'll miss Beccas long stories that don't usually have a point to them. I'll miss Sarah always putting her limbs all over me when I'm trying to relax. I'll miss laughing at how ghetto our family is with Rachel. Oh, and I'll miss singing and dancing with my dog, Miley, because she's part of the family too!

I'm going to miss my friends too.
I'll miss old camp stories with my engineer friends.
I'll miss hearing about "the cute boys" with my middleschool friends.
I'll miss regroups and deep discussions with my college friends.
I'll miss being offended and made fun of by my heathen friends.

Part of me just wants time to stand still. I just want to stay in this moment for the rest of my life... Because that means I'll be home. With my family just down the stairs and my friends just a few miles away.

In 13 days I have to grow up. I have to be independent. I have to leave my life behind me.
But you know what? I'm ready. I really am.




No comments:

Post a Comment